Instead of a blog post this week, I have an extra special deal that I’d like to share with all of my blog readers and Twitter followers. I just received 10 $100 AdWords vouchers from Google, and I want to pass them along to my loyal readers.
I’d like to offer one free $100 AdWords credit and an initial consultation for new PPC accounts for the low price of $50. For $50, here’s what you get:
- A telephone consultation with me (up to 1 hour) to discuss your PPC goals, strategies, and resources
- Initial keyword research for your account, separated by recommended ad group, emailed to you in Excel format
- Suggestions for account structure, budget, ad scheduling, geotargeting, and search/display network distribution to help you meet your goals
- Feedback on your existing landing pages, or a wireframe for a new landing page that you can develop
- $100 in AdWords credit for free
There’s no catch on the consulting, but you do need to meet a few requirements in order to use the AdWords credit (Google’s rules, not mine). Here they are:
- You must start your AdWords advertising with the coupon code I provide
- US and Canada billing addresses only
- Only new AdWords accounts are eligible (14 days old or less)
- You must activate your account and get at least one impression before July 15th, 2011
- Limit 1 coupon per client
If you meet these requirements, and have a new account that needs some attention, then this deal is for you. I don’t normally do consulting work because my freelance hours are all booked up, but I wanted to make an exception since I don’t want these coupon codes to go to waste. If you’re interested, just fill out this contact form:
[contact-form 1 "Contact form 1"]
Note: I will not sell your contact information or distribute it in any way. You won’t be signed up for any newsletters, mailing lists, special offers, etc. – I hate that kind of crap.